9/11

The main focus of this site is to discuss solutions. But for those who wish to discuss events like 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon Bombing, etc. this is the place.
yankee451

9/11

Postby yankee451 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Greetings, and thanks for inviting me to your forum. To me the fastest way to wake people up is by focusing on 9/11 because it was a staged event that is still impacting all of our lives, all the time.

admin
Site Admin

Re: 9/11

Postby admin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:12 am

Thanks for joining. It was getting mighty lonely.

My pick for waking people up is the Boston Marathon Bombing. Though not nearly as significant as 9/11, its a much smaller event, so easier to take in, and the proof is incontrovertible. However, I tried to show a couple of friends the incontrovertible proof, and watched in astonishment as their minds squirmed to deny what their eyes were telling them.
We've all had similar experiences, I know, but these were unique for me because I actually sat at the computer with them and walked them through, step by step. To no avail.

I know some of your work and am honored to have you here. Hopefully a few more bright minds will join us soon and together we can flesh out some practical ideas for people to help defeat the parasites that run this world.
There's very, very little out there dealing with solutions in specific ways that people can act on.
My hope is that this forum will remedy that situation.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to your posts.
-Jon

admin
Site Admin

Re: 9/11

Postby admin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

So, Yankee4451, do you have any thoughts on solutions to this mess we're in?
What I'm trying to do with this forum is put some flesh on terms like "peaceful non-compliance".
I'm hoping the keener minds, like yours, will join in.

Feel free to post a link to your site and/or tell us what you've been up to lately.
Also feel free to mention this forum on any others you post at.

If you search for solutions to the NWO, there's very little out there and it doesn't really say a lot. Many of the sites that come up are of the "Jesus Saves" type. So, while we're all waking up, I think it behooves us to start focusing on ways to starve the Beast, and how to deal with the transition to new, currently unknown non-NWO ways of living together on this planet. Everyone will be frantic to know, "What about the roads? How will we build the roads?". That's the kind of question this forum was meant to explore.

Return to “Staged Events”